Facilitated by Brian Terry and Pastor Tom Marxen
Starts Thursday, March 2, 2017 @ Josiah Center
Cost is $45.00 per Student to cover books for the course. Josiah center will purchase and distribute these materials.
- Basic Training is a 6 month course that meets weekly in a small group setting at Josiah Center on Thursday evening at 7:00 pm starting on March 2, 2017.
- The vision of BASIC TRAININGis to ignite a worldwide movement of Christlike leaders, intercessors and ministries who will stand before God for their families, churches, cities and nations. We believe that the catalyst for revival is the mature manifestation of Christ in His church.
- The Basic Training Course is divided into 4 sections that build upon each other.
They are: CHRISTLIKENESS, HUMILITY, PRAYER, and UNITY.
The Unity that the Father desires is that We would all be one as the Father and the Son are one; ALL of us together as one.This is the essence of Jesus' High Priestly prayer in John 17 and it is as real and as urgent as it ever was.
- Can we really live this life?
- What does this look like?
- How do we get there?
-How are we trained?
- How do we know we are on the right path?